Monday, June 25, 2012

Loma Records

  • Heart Full of Love - The Invincibles
  • I'm the Lover Man - Little Jerry Williams
  • Finger Poppin' - Ike & Tina Turner
  • Don't Come A-Knockin' - Mary Lee Whitney
  • I Couldn't Stand It - The Invincibles
  • Try (Just a Little Bit Harder) - Lorraine Ellison
  • Get in the Groove - The Mighty Hannibal
  • A Fool for a Fool - Ike & Tina Turner
  • Too Late - J.J. Jackson
  • I Paid for the Party - The Enchanters
  • Tell Her I'm Not Home - Ike & Tina Turner
  • Ain't That Terrible - Roy Redmond
  • But It's Alright - J.J. Jackson
  • Roll with the Punches - Lonnie Youngblood
  • Good Day Sunshine - Roy Redmond
  • There's Something On Your Mind - Baby Lloyd
  • What Can I Do (Without You) - Linda Jones
  • I Wanna Thank You - The Enchanters
  • Soul Jerk - Bobby Bennett
  • Lock Me in Your Heart - The Apollas
  • Hypnotized - Linda Jones

No comments: