Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A little repeat of some of my current faves, plus some Four Seasons

  • (Love Is Like a) Heat Wave - Martha and the Vandellas
  • Back In My Arms Again - The Supremes
  • I Need You Woman - William Bell & Carla Thomas
  • Never Like This Before - William Bell
  • Help Me Make Up My Mind - Joyce Jones
  • Can't See You When I Want To - David Porter
  • If I Ever Needed Love - Ruby Johnson
  • At Last - Etta James
  • You're Leaving Me - Ollie & The Nightingales
  • Oogum Boogum - Brenton Wood
  • She Blew A Good Thing - The Poets
  • Let's Hang On - Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
  • C'mon Marianne - Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
  • Get Ready - The Temptations
  • Follow the Leader - Major Lance
  • Lets Go (Its Summertime) - James Reese & The Progressions
  • I Say a Little Prayer - Aretha Franklin
  • Try Me Tonight - Johnnie Taylor
  • Lovey Dovey - Otis & Carla
  • Just a Little Misunderstanding - Contours
  • I Second That Emotion - The Miracles
  • Sock It to 'Em J.B. - Rex Garvin & The Mighty Cravers

No comments: