Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A general collection of random items

  • Rock Steady - Alton Ellis
  • Harlem Shuffle - Bob & Earl
  • The First Cut Is the Deepest - PP Arnold
  • Every Little Bit Hurts - Brenda Holloway
  • I'm So Glad You're Mine - Timothy McNealy
  • You've Got A Friend Roberta - Flack & Donny Hathaway
  • Turn Back The Hands Of Time - Tyrone Davis
  • Am I the Same Girl - Barbara Acklin
  • Help me Make up my Mind -
  • Sock It to 'Em Soul - Brother Bill Moss
  • Eloise (Hang On In There) - William Bell
  • The Devastator - Stormy
  • What Shall I Do - Billy Prophet
  • Open the Door to Your Heart - Darrell Banks
  • It's the Same Old Song - The Four Tops
  • Could It Be I'm Falling In Love - The Spinners
  • I'm Gonna Miss You - The Artistics
  • World Without Sunshine - Sandra & Philip
  • (Follow Her) Rules And Regulation - The Temprees
  • I Got A Sure Thing - Ollie & The Nightingales
  • Darling Don't Come Back - Bobby Thomas & The Afros

No comments: