Friday, June 8, 2012

Blues and old-timey jazz according to the caller from wednesday

  • The Joint Is Jumpin' - Fats Waller and His Rhythm
  • Give Me That Old Time Religion - Professor Johnson
  • Moses, Don't Get Lost - John Davis & Group
  • Keyhole Blues - Louis Armstrong
  • Walk Right In - Cannon's Jug Stompers
  • I Shall Wear a Crown - Arizona Dranes
  • Rock Island Line - Leadbelly
  • My God Is a Mighty Man - Anthony Butler
  • John the Revelator - Belleville A Cappella Choir
  • I Can't Be Satisfied - Muddy Waters
  • My Man and I - Sister Rosetta Tharpe
  • Blues In the Night - Jimmie Lunceford
  • Let the Good Times Roll - Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five
  • Mama Treats Your Daughter Men - Ruth Brown
  • Bop-Ting-A-Ling - LaVern Baker
  • Boogie Woogie Blues - Big Joe Turner
  • Good Rockin’ Tonight - Wynonie Harris
  • I'm His Child - Sister Ernestine Washington
  • Wade In the Water - Charioteers
  • Camp Hollers - Son House
  • Sing Sing Pris - Bessie Smith

No comments: