Wednesday, May 2, 2012

This is One for the Ladies

  • Every Little Bit Hurts - Brenda Holloway
  • Hypnotized - Linda Jones
  • Back In My Arms Again - The Supremes
  • I Can't Give Back the Love I Feel for You - Rita Wright
  • Woman To Woman - Shirley Brown
  • Wayward Dream - Annette Poindexter
  • Short Stopping - Veda Brown
  • Help Me Make Up My Mind - Joyce Jones
  • Young Man - The Drapels
  • Bar B-Q - Wendy Rene
  • That's My Guy - Cheryl & Pam Johnson
  • I'm Gonna Get You - The Dixie Cups
  • I'll Bring It Home To You - Carla Thomas
  • Don't Come A-Knockin' - Mary Lee Whitney
  • I'd Rather Go Blind (Single) - Etta James
  • I Am Controlled By Your Love - Helene Smith
  • Hey, That's No Way to Say Goodby - Roberta Flack
  • If I Were Your Woman - Gladys Knight & The Pips
  • You've Got To Earn It - The Staple Singers
  • Gotta Find Me a Lover - Erma Franklin
  • Since You've Been Gone - Aretha Franklin

No comments: