Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Featuring a Half Hour Each of the Four Tops and the Temptations

  • Baby I Need Your Loving - The Four Tops
  • Reach Out I'll Be There - The Four Tops
  • Still Water (Love) - The Four Tops
  • I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) - The Four Tops
  • It's the Same Old Song - The Four Tops
  • Ask the Lonely - The Four Tops
  • Bernadette - The Four Tops
  • Standing in the Shadows of Love - The Four Tops
  • Ain't No Woman (Like the One I've Got) - The Four Tops
  • Are You Man Enough - The Four Tops
  • Ball of Confusion (That's What the World Is Today) - The Temptations
  • Papa Was a Rollin' Stone - The Temptations
  • (I Know) I'm Losing You - The Temptations
  • I Can't Get Next to You - The Temptations
  • Get Ready - The Temptations
  • Ain't Too Proud to Beg - The Temptations
  • Beauty Is Only Skin Deep - The Temptations
  • The Way You Do the Things You Do - The Temptations
  • My Girl - The Temptations

No comments: