Friday, May 11, 2012

Some Bits and Pieces

  • Jumpin' Jack Flash - Ananda Shankar
  • A Hard Day's Night - Bar-Kays
  • Knock On Wood - Eddie Floyd
  • Sock It to 'Em Soul Brother - Bill Moss
  • Try Me Tonight - Johnnie Taylor
  • Can't See You When I Want To - David Porter
  • There's Something On Your Mind, Pt. 1 - Baby Lloyd
  • Am I a Good Man - Them Two
  • I Don't Know Why I Love You - David Porter
  • Get Up And Get Down - The Dramatics
  • The Devastator - Stormy
  • Funky Soul Brother - The Soul Drifters
  • Mystic - OFS Unlimited
  • Reach Out (I'll Be There) - The Mar-Keys
  • Why Can't There Be Love? - Dee Edwards
  • Talking To The People - Black Nasty
  • Right On - Sons Of Slum
  • Engine Number 9 - Wilson Pickett
  • Title Theme - Isaac Hayes
  • Boys With Toys - Gap Mangione
  • Didn't I - Darondo
  • Heart Full of Love - The Invincibles

No comments: