Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Playlist for December 17th

Girl groups and their female soloist counterparts

It's in His Kiss - Betty Everett
The Loco-Motion - Little Eva
Da Doo Ron Ron Ron - The Crystals
Dancing in the Streets - Martha and the Vandellas
Ain't That Nice - The Dixie Cups
You're no Good - Dee Dee Warwick
I'm Blue ( The Gong Gong Song) - The Ikettes
Tweedle Dee - LaVern Baker
The Boy From New York City - The Ad Libs
Mama Said - The Shirelles
When the Boy's Happy ( The Girl's Happy, Too) - The Chiffons
My Boyfriend's Back - The Angels
I Wish I Never Saw the Sunshine - The Ronettes
I Say a Little Prayer - Aretha Franklin
Shake a Tail Feather - The Ikettes
Come See About Me - The Supremes
Needle in a Haystack - The Velvelettes
Bye Bye Baby - Mary Wells
Please Mt Postman - The Marvelettes
Chains - The Cookies
The Way Watusi - The Orlons
A Lover's Concerto - The Toys
Mashed Potato Time - Dee Dee Sharp
After Laughter (Comes Tears) - Wendy Rene
Out in the Streets - The Shangri-las
You Don't Have to Say you Love Me - Dusty Springfield
You Don't Own Me - Lesley Gore
Be my Baby - The Ronettes
He's a Rebel - The Crystals
Will You Love me Tomorrow - The Shirelles
At Last - Etta James
Keep Your Hands off of my Baby - Little Eva
Don't Hang Up - The Orlons
I'm Gonna Get You - The Dixie Cups
Stop! In the Name of Love - The Supremes
Sophisticated Boom Boom - The Goodees
He Was Really Sayin' Somethin' - The Velvelettes
You Beat me to the Punch - Mary Wells
The First Cut is the Deepest - PP Arnold
Every Little Bit Hurts - Brenda Holloway
May my Heart be Cast Into Stone - The Toys
You Can't Hurry Love - The Supremes
(Love is Like a) Heat Wave - Martha and the Vandellas
I'll Keep Holding On - The Marvelettes
It's My Party - Lesley Gore
Leader of the Pack - The Shangri-las
I Adore Him - The Angels
One Fine Day - The Chiffons

No comments: