Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Playlist for Christmas Eve

Harlem Shuffle - Bob & Earl
Invisible Man - Nicole Willis & The Soul Investigators
Budos Rising - The Budos Band
Proud Mary - Ike & tina Turner
Mr. Pitiful - Otid Redding
K.C. Stomp - Timothy McNealy
Just My Imagination - The Temptations
I Believe to My Soul - Donny Hathaway
Let's Stay Together - Al Green
Didn't I - Darondo
Behind the Blue Curtains - El Michels Affair
I Say a Little Prayer for You - Aretha Franklin
Stop in the Name of Love - The Supremes
Sugar - Stevie Wonder
It's a Shame - The Spinners
Rudy Got Soul - Desmond Dekker & The Aces
Get Up Off of That Thing - James Brown
Who's That Lady - The Isley Brothers
Stubborn Kind of Fellow - Marvin Gaye
Rescue Me - Fontella Bass
Dedicated to the One I Love - The Shirelles
Soulful Strut - Young-Holt Inlimited
Do What you Wanna - Ramsey Lewis
Get on the Good Foot - James Brown
V Neck Sweater - The Greyboy Allstars
Kasalèfkut Hulu (From All the Time I Have Passed) - Mulatu Astatke
Movin' On - Ray Camacho
Tell Mama - Etta James
Night Time is the Right Time - Ray Charles
'Cause I Love You - Carla & Rufus
Ain't That Nice - The Dixie Cups
Come and Get These Memories - Martha and the Vandellas
Beechwood 4-5789 - The Marvelettes
When the Boy's Happy the Girl's Happy, Too - The Chiffons
Dancing in the Street - Martha and the Vandellas
Baby, Baby, Baby - Sam Cooke
It's the Same Old Song - Four Tops
Open the Door to Your Heart - Darrell Banks
The Tears of a Clown - Smokey Robinson & the Miracles
ABC - The Jackson 5
Twenty-Five Miles - Edwin Starr
Make The Road By Walking - Menahan Street Band
I Can't Get Next to You - The Temptations
I Just Want to Celebrate - Rare Earth
Respect Yourself - The Staple Singers

No comments: