Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Playlist for December 10th

ABC - The Jackson 5
Papa's Got a Brand New Bag - James Brown
I Heard it Through the Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
Dancing in the Street - Martha and the Vandellas
You're Not All That - The Herbaliser (featuring Jessica Darling)
Pushin' On - The Quantic Soul Orchestra & Alice Russell
Sugar - Stevie Wonder
It's a Shame - The Spinners
Young & Holtful - Young Holt Unlimited
Summertime - Billy Stewart
I Believe to my Soul - Donny Hathaway
Knock on Wood - Eddie Floyd
I Just Want to Celebrate - Rare Earth
Dolemite - Rudy Ray Moore and the Soul Rebellion Orchestra
Bosco's Blues - The Sugarman Three & Co (Bull Jun remix feat. Large Professor)
Uprising - Antibalas Afrobeat Orchestra
Make the Road by Walking - Menahan Street Band
Compared to What - Roberta Flack
Take Five - Dave Brubeck
Hang on Sloopy - The Ramsey Lewis Trio
Build me up Buttercup - The Foundations
Open the Door to Your Heart - Darrell Banks
To be Loved - Jackie Wilson
Fool Fool Fool - The Clovers
Stubborn Kind of Fellow - Marvin Gaye
One Fine Day - The Chiffons
Invisible Man - Nicole Willis and the Soul Investigators
Mercy - Duffy
I Wish I Never Saw the Sunshine - The Ronettes
Anyone Who Had a Heart - Dionne Warwick
Night Time is the Right Time - Ray Charles
Every Little Bit Hurts - Brenda Holloway
Baby I Need Your Loving - Four Tops
See Saw - Aretha Franklin
Satisfaction - Otis Redding
I'm Movin' On - Ike and Tina Turner
Chained - Mavis Staples
Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
Why Can't There be Love? - Dee Edwards

1 comment:

Excellent Radio said...

Hell yes I was dancing in my living room! Billy Stewart baby!