Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Playlist from November 6

Respect - Aretha Franklin
Funky Stuff - Kool and the Gang
Funky for you - Deadbeats
The "in" crowd - The Ramsey Lewis Trio
Ain't there something money can't buy - Young-Holt Unlimited
First I look at the purse - The Contours
Astawesalehu - Lemma Demissew
He hit me - Grizzly Bear
The loco-motion - Little Eva
Open the door to you heart - Darrell Banks
Tell mama - Etta James
So glad - The Evil D's
Gopher - Yma Sumac
Movin' on - Ray Camacho
Are you man enough - Four Tops
Raise your hand - Eddie Floyd
Love and happiness - Al Green
Mr. Pitiful - Otis Redding
Every little bit hurts - Brenda Holloway
Back to black - Amy Winehouse
Don't give up on me - Solomon Burke
My momma and my poppa - Darondo
Respect yourself - The Staple Singers
Pride and joy - Marvin Gaye
It's a man's, man's, man's world - James Brown
Mercy - Duffy
Do you love me (like you say you do) = Lee Field and the Expressions
Reach out (I'll be there) - The Mar-Keys
This old heart of mine (is weak for you) - The Isley Brothers
I second that emotion - Smokey Robinson and the Miracles
Sugar - Stevie Wonder
You can't hurry love - The Supremes
Love endeavor - Alice Smith
The love you save - The Jackson 5
I don't know why I love you - David Porter
Out in the Streets - The Shangri-Las
Get Ready - The Temptations

No comments: