Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Playlist for November 19

Build me up buttercup - The Foundations
It's the same old song - The Four Tops
Mr. Big Stuff - Jean Knight
The old one, two - Ramp
Ain't no stoppin' us now - McFadden & Whitehead
Let's groove - Earth, Wind, and Fire
That kind of man - The Heavy
Take care of business - Nina Simone (Pilooski remix)
Ain't got no time to waste - Mixmag (gotta look this one up!)
V neck sweater - Greyboy Allstars
Signed, sealed, delivered I'm your's - Stevie Wonder
Big bird - Eddie Floyd
Invisible man - Nicole Willis and the Soul Investigators
One way street - James Taylor Quartet
Pushin' On - Quantic Soul Orchestra (featuring Alice Russell)
Thunder chicken - Mighty Imperials
How long do I have to wait for you - Sharon Jones and the Dap-kings (Tiklah remix)
After laughter (comes tears) - Wendy Rene
The first cut is the deepest - PP Arnold
Night time is the right time - Ray Charles
Got to give it up (part 1) - Marvin Gaye
Gotta clean up the world (part 1) - Funky Music Machine
Make the road by walking - Menahan Street Band
Reach out (I'll be there) - the Mark-Keys
Sweet soul music - Arthur Conley
Love man - Otis Redding
Sock it to 'em, J.B. - Rex Garvin & The Mighty Cravers
First I look at the purse - The Contours
I'm blue (the gong gong song) - The Ikettes
Since I met you baby - Ivory Joe Hunter
Beechwood 4-5789 - The Marvelettes
Dancing in the street - Martha and the Vandellas
Ain't to proud to beg - The Temptations
Money (that's what I want) - Barrett Strong
Do you love me (like you say you do) -Lee Fields and the Expressions
Valerie - Marc Ronson (featuring Amy Winehouse)
Ethanopium - Dengue Fever
If I can't have you - Etta James and Harvey Fuqua
I believe to my soul - Donny Hathaway

No comments: