Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Playlist for November 12th

Let's Get it On - Marvin Gaye
I heard it through the grapevine - Gladys Knight and the Pips
You beat me to the punch - Mary Wells
Rehab - Amy Winehouse
I believe to my soul - Donny Hathaway
I've got a woman - Ray Charles
How long do I have to wait for you ? Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings (Ticklah remix)
Reggae merengue - Tommy McCook and the Supersonics
People gonna talk - James Hunter
Higher ground - Ellen McIlwaine
Honey - Erykah Badu
Discotheque dancing - Chris Joss
Respect - Aretha Franklin
Stranded in your love - Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings (Cool Calm Pete - Sweet Nothing remix)
What does it take (to win your love) - Junior Walker and the All Stars
Invisible man - Nicole Willis and the Soul Investigators
The tracks of my tears - The Miracles
Ever little bit hurts - Brenda Holloway
Didn't I - Darondo
Ethanopium - Dengue Fever
Deixa pra la - Bronx River Parkway
C.R.E.A.M - El Michels Affair
Budos rising - The Budos Band
That kind of man - The HEavy
Across 110th Street - Bobby Womack
Superstition - Stevie Wonder
Tell mama - Etta James
You're not all that - The Herbaliser featuring Jessica Darling
Respect Yourself - The Staple Singers
I'm movin' on - Ike and Tina Turner
Satisfaction - Otis Redding
I'm a midnight mover - Wilson Pickett
Here I am (come and take me) - Al Green
Souful Strut - Young-Holt Unlimited
Baby I need your loving - The Four Tops

No comments: