Thursday, September 6, 2012

Some Oddbits in the Middle

  • Double Or Nothing - The Mar-Keys
  • Just a Little Misunderstanding - Contours
  • The Monkey Time - Major Lance
  • Help me Make up my Mind
  • Grazing In the Grass - The Friends of Distinction
  • Getting Nasty - Ike Turner & The Kings Of Rhythm
  • liquidator - The Harry J All Stars
  • I'll Take You There - The Staple Singers
  • Pray On My Child - The Staple Singers
  • Wade In the Water - Charioteers
  • john and marsha - stan freberg
  • Hawaiian Cowboy - Sol K. Bright's Hollywaiians
  • Rock Steady - Alton Ellis
  • I Am the Upsetter - Lee "Scratch" Perry
  • Big Party - Barbara & The Browns
  • Can't See You When I Want To - David Porter
  • Try Me Tonight - Johnnie Taylor
  • Summer In the City - The Lovin' Spoonful
  • Get Up And Get Down - The Dramatics
  • James Brown Medley - The Apollo Commanders

No comments: