Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Some great older stuff

  • Duke Of Earl - Gene Chandler
  • Let the Good Times Roll - Shirley & Lee
  • Bop-Ting-A-Ling - LaVern Baker
  • Wait and See - Fats Domino
  • Reet Petite - Jackie Wilson
  • Jimmy Mack - Martha and the Vandellas
  • I Second That Emotion - The Miracles
  • After Laughter (Comes Tears) - Wendy Rene
  • The Door Is Still Open - CARDINALS
  • Goodbye Baby (Baby Goodbye) - Solomon Burke
  • Be My Baby - The Ronettes
  • 'Cause I Love You - Rufus & Carla
  • Shoppin' for Clothes - Various Artists
  • Cool Jerk - Capitols, The
  • Little Bitty Pretty One - Thurston Harris
  • Big Party - Barbara & The Browns
  • That's How Strong My Love Is - Otis Redding
  • Nothing Can Change This Love - Sam Cooke
  • I'm Going Home - Prince Conley
  • You Beat Me to the Punch - Mary Wells
  • Bad Boy - The Jive Bombers
  • Lovey Dovey - The Clovers
  • Betty and Dupree - Various Artists

No comments: