Monday, July 9, 2012

Very eclectic show

  • Do The Cissy - The Stingers
  • What Shall I Do - Billy Prophet
  • Ask The Lonely - Barbara Lewis
  • Light My Fire - Young-Holt Unlimited
  • Funky Soul Brother - The Soul Drifters
  • Ghetto Woman - Ruth Mcfadden
  • Bump Meat - Sir Mack Rice
  • Lets Go (Its Summertime) - James Reese & The Progressions
  • And I Love Him - Esther Phillips
  • The Tide Is High - The Paragons
  • I Am the Upsetter - Lee "Scratch" Perry
  • I Couldn't Stand It - The Invincibles
  • What Can I Do (Without You) - Linda Jones
  • Temptation Is Hard to Fight - George Mcgregor
  • Not a Word - The Utterbach Choir
  • He Didn't Have to Answer My Prayer - Maggie Bell & The New Hope Baptist Church Choir
  • Good Time Tonight - The Soul Sisters
  • Gator's Groove - Willis Jackson
  • Jungle - the nitecats
  • In Paradise - The Cookies
  • Help Me Make Up My Mind - Joyce Jones
  • The Spoiler - Eddie Purrel
  • Ain't That Terrible - Roy Redmond
  • Good And Plenty - Carolyn Crawford
  • Try Me Tonight - Johnnie Taylor
  • Am I a Good Man - Them Two
  • Cry Me A River - Marie Knight

No comments: