Friday, July 6, 2012

A Mostly Mellow Show

  • Dream Girl - Oscar Mack
  • The Dark End of the Street - Percy Sledge
  • If I Ever Needed Love - Ruby Johnson
  • Darling Don't Come Back - Bobby Thomas & The Afros
  • I Found A Love - The Falcons & the Ohio Untouchables
  • Stand By Me - Ben E. King
  • Baby I Need Your Loving - The Four Tops
  • What Shall I Do - Billy Prophet
  • Right, Tight And Out Of Sight - Branding Iron
  • Wayward Dream - Annette Poindexter
  • Let's Stay Together - Al Green
  • Main Squeeze - Nate Evans
  • I Believe to My Soul - Donny Hathaway
  • Ask The Lonely - Barbara Lewis
  • I Wanna Thank You - The Enchanters
  • Can't See You When I Want To - David Porter
  • Didn't I - Darondo
  • I'd Rather Go Blind - Etta James
  • Ooh Child - The Five Stairsteps

No comments: