Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Stuff I'm listening to this week

Angel of the Morning - Merrilee Rush & The Turnabouts
Groovin' - The Rascals
In Paradise - The Cookies
bim today (bam tomorrow) - Toots & The Maytals
Pressure Drop - Toots & The Maytals
Cry to Me - Solomon Burke
I Found A Love - The Falcons & Band (Ohio Untouchables)
Lord, Lord You've Been So Good to Me - The Five Blind Boys of Mississippi
His Eye Is on the Sparrow - Mahalia Jackson
Darling Don't Come Back - Bobby Thomas & The Afros
Oh Dreamy Me - Dicky Williams
You're Mine You - Jimmy Helms
The Entertainer - Tony Clarke
Any Day Now (My Wild Beautiful Bird) - Chuck Jackson
I'm Gonna Miss You - The Artistics
What Shall I Do - Billy Prophet
The Tears of a Clown - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
We Can Work It Out - Stevie Wonder
(I Know) I'm Losing You - The Temptations
A Hard Day's Night - Bar-Kays
Gotta Find Me a Lover - Erma Franklin
Wrap It Up - Sam & Dave
Can't Be Still - Booker T. & The MGs
Green Onions - Booker T. & The MG's
Easy, Easy, Easy - Timothy McNealy
Main Squeeze - Nate Evans
Follow the Leader - Major Lance
Help Me Make Up My Mind - Joyce Jones
Jimmy Mack - Martha and the Vandellas
This Old Heart of Mine (Is Weak for You) - The Isley Brothers
Come See About Me - The Supremes
Stubborn Kind of Fellow - Marvin Gaye
Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
I Couldn't Stand It - The Invincibles
See Saw - Aretha Franklin
World Without Sunshine - Sandra & Philip
Selfish One - Jackie Ross
Young & holtful - Young Holt Unlimited
Good Day Sunshine - Roy Redmond
Down In The Valley - Otis Redding
The Spoiler - Eddie Purrel
There's Something On Your Mind - Baby Lloyd

No comments: