Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Old stuff

Rubber Biscuit - The Chips
Duke Of Earl - Gene Chandler
A Thousand Miles Away - The Heartbeats
You Send Me - Sam Cooke
Trouble In Mind - Sister Rosetta Tharpe
Blues In the Night - Jimmie Lunceford
My Daddy Rocks Me - Trixie Smith
Kassie Jones - Furry Lewis
Rock Island - Line Leadbelly
This Train (Bound for Glory) - Big Bill Broonzy
If I Could Hear My Mother Pray Again - Thomas A. Dorsey
I Found A Love - The Falcons
I Am a Witness - Tommy Hunt
Ruby Baby - The Drifters
Rockin' Robin - Bobby Day
Love Potion No. 9 - The Clovers
I Don't Want to Cry - Chuck Jackson
It's Just a Matter of Time - Brook Benton
Till Then - The Mills Brothers
You Belong To Me - The Duprees
Dedicated To The One I Love - The Shirelles
Lord, Lord You've Been So Good to Me - The Five Blind Boys of Mississippi
I Shall Wear a Crown - Arizona Dranes
Run to Jesus for Refuge - Charles Barnett
Trouble So Hard - Various Artists - Document Records
Working On a Building - The Swan Silvertones
Blind Barnabas - Golden Gate Quartet
I Can't Be Satisfied - Muddy Waters
Rockin Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu - Huey "Piano" Smith
Lawdy Miss Clawdy - Lloyd Price
Poison Ivy - The Coasters
Twist and Shout - The Isley Brothers
Reet Petite - Jackie Wilson
Good Rockin’ Tonight - Wynonie Harris
I Hear You Knocking - Smiley Lewis
The Joint Is Jumpin' - Fats Waller
Original Jelly-Roll Blues - Jelly Roll Morton
Minnie the Moocher - Cab Calloway
The Huckle-Buck - Paul Williams
King Size Papa - Julia Lee And Her Boyfriends
Gator's Groove - Willis Jackson
Sh-Boom - The Chords
Pretty Little Angel Eyes - Curtis Lee

No comments: