Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Music to Make Out By

Sixty Minute Man - Bill Ward & the Dominoes
Let's Get it On - Marvin Gaye
Love and Happiness - Al Green
Didn't I - Darondo
I am Controlled By Your Love - Helene Smith
Be My Baby - The Ronettes
Stand By Me - Ben E. King
Cry To Me - Solomon Burke
These Arms of Mine - Otis REdding
The First Cut is the Deepest - PP Arnold
I Can't Wait - Willy McDougal
After Laughter (comes tears) - Wendy Rene
Am I a Good Man - Them Two
Temptation is Hard to Fight - George McGregor
There's Something on Your mind - Baby Lloyd
I Never Loved a Man (the way I love you) - Aretha Franklin
If I were Your Woman - Gladys Knight and the Pips
Every Little Bit Hurts - Brenda Holloway
You Make Me Feel Like a Natural Woman - Aretha Franklin
Darling Don't Come Back - Bobby Thomas and the Afros
Who Knows - Marion Black
The Tracks of My Tears - The Miracles
What Becomes of the Brokenhearted - Jimmy Ruffin
Just My Imagination (running away with me) - The Temptations
I Couldn't Stand It - The Invincibles
Pain in My Heart - Otis Redding
Just Because - Lloyd Price
Fool Fool Fool - The Clovers
5-10-1 Hours - Ruth Brown
If I Can't Have You - Etta James and Harvey Fuqua
Just One Look - Doris Troy
Something You Got - Chuck Jackson & Maxine Brown
Nothing Can Change This Love - Sam Cooke
Under the Boardwalk - The Drifters
(I'll remember) In the Still of the Night - The Five Satins
I'll Bring It Home To You - Carla Thomas
Night Time is the Right Time - Ray Charles
Stay - Maurice Williams and the Zodiacs
Any Other Way - Jackie Shane
Take Time to Know Her - Percy Sledge

No comments: