Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Music to Chill Out By

Blue Grass Twist - South Georgia Highballers
I Can't Be Satisfied - Muddy Waters
Make The Road By Walking - Menahan Street Band
Who Knows - Marion Black
Get out of My Life Woman - Grassella Oliphant
In the Raw - Whitefield Brothers
Daktari Walk - The Daktaris
Behind the Blue Curtains - El Michels Affair
So Glad - The Evil D's
I Am Controlled By Your Love - Helene Smith
Heart Full of Love - The Invincibles
Pain In My Heart - Otis Redding
Just One Look - Doris Troy
Cry to Me - Solomon Burke
Um, Um, Um, Um, Um, Um - Major Lance
You Beat Me to the Punch - Mary Wells
OOO Baby Baby - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
Didn't I - Darondo
May I Baby - Sam & Dave
Nothing Can Change This Love - Sam Cooke
Hey Love - Stevie Wonder
Wayward Dream - Annette Poindexter
Ooh Child - The Five Stairsteps
Ain't No Woman (Like the One I've Got) - The Four Tops
Good Day Sunshine - Roy Redmond
These Moments - The Expressions
Take Five - Dave Brubeck
Tezeta - Tesfa-Maryam Kidane
Aaj Mausam Bada Beimann Hai - Mohammed Rafi
Yekermo Sew - Mulatu Astatke
Yakuba - Whitefield Brothers
Bacalau - Rae & Christian
Planetary deadlock - Beanfield
Chicago Falcon - The Budos Band
There's Something On Your Mind - Baby Lloyd
I'm Going Home - Prince Conley
Fever - Little Willie John
Blues In the Night - Jimmie Lunceford

No comments: