Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Playlist for June 24th

I Just Want to Celebrate - Rare Earth
Knock On Wood - Eddie Floyd
Roll with the Punches - Lonnie Youngblood
Cool Strut - Bernie Hayes
Bump And Boogie (Part 1) - The Wrecking Crew
Good And Plenty - Carolyn Crawford
Dance, Dance, Dance (Part 1) - The Bar-Kays
Thunder Chicken - The Mighty Imperials
Get out of My Life Woman - Grassella Oliphant
Up From The South - The Budos Band
Yegelle Tezeta - Mulatu Astatke
Do the Reggay - Toots & The Maytals
Keep On Looking (Kenny Dope Remix) - Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings
Pushin' On - The Quantic Soul Orchestra & Alice Russell
I'm So Glad You're Mine - Timothy McNealy
Walking The Dog - Rufus Thomas
Got to Get You Off My Mind - Solomon Burke
Shop Around - Smokey Robinson
Sea of Love - Phil Phillips
Sixty Minute Man - Billy Ward & The Dominoes
Can I Get a Witness - Marvin Gaye
Twist and Shout - The Isley Brothers
Love Man - Otis Redding
Ain't There Something Money Can't Buy - Young-Holt Unlimited
Patch My Heart - The Mad Lads
Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours - Stevie Wonder
Back In My Arms Again - The Supremes
Treat Her Like a Lady - Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose
Hold On, I'm Coming - Sam & Dave
Midnight Train To Georgia - Gladys Knight & The Pips
Ooh Child - The Five Stairsteps
Do Right Woman, Do Right Man - Aretha Franklin
Don't Come A-Knockin' - Mary Lee Whitney
Every Little Bit Hurts - Brenda Holloway
Killing Me Softly With His Song - Roberta Flack
(Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay - Otis Redding
Take Time to Know Her - Percy Sledge
Heart Full of Love - The Invincibles
There's Something On Your Mind, Pt. 1 - Baby Lloyd

No comments: