Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Playlist for June 10th

Money (That's What I Want) - Barrett Strong
Proud Mary - Ike & Tina Turner
I Heard It Through the Grapevine - Gladys Knight & The Pips
Tell Mama - Etta James
Respect Yourself - The Staple Singers
Here I Am (Come and Take Me) - Al Green
Treat Her Like a Lady - Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose
Knock On Wood - Eddie Floyd
Hold On, I'm Coming - Sam & Dave
Twenty-Five Miles - Edwin Starr
I Just Want to Celebrate - Rare Earth
I Can't Get Next to You - The Temptations
Get Up Offa That Thing - James Brown
Shotgun - Jr. Walker & The All Stars
Love Man - Otis Redding
Cry To Me - Solomon Burke
Be My Baby - The Ronettes
The First Cut Is the Deepest - PP Arnold
Ooh Child - The Five Stairsteps
Rescue Me - Fontella Bass
Think - Aretha Franklin
(Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher & Higher - Jackie Wilson
Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations
Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours - Stevie Wonder
ABC - The Jackson 5
The Tears of a Clown - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
Back In My Arms Again - The Supremes
Ain't That Nice - The Dixie Cups
One Fine Day - The Chiffons
Mama Said - The Shirelles
Bye Bye Baby - Mary Wells
Beechwood 4-5789 - The Marvelettes
Twist and Shout - The Isley Brothers
This Old Heart of Mine (Is Weak for You) - The Isley Brothers
It's a Shame - The Spinners
How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You) - Marvin Gaye
634-5789 - Wilson Pickett
Dancing in the Street - Martha and the Vandellas
The Loco-Motion - Little Eva
He Was Really Sayin' Somethin' - The Velvelettes
The Great Pretender - The Platters

No comments: