Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Playlist for March 4th

Stay - Maurice Williams & The Zodiacs
Please, Please, Please - James Brown & The Famous Flames
Hound Dog - Big Mama Thornton
C.C. Rider (LP Version) - Chuck Willis
'Cause I Love You - Carla & Rufus
Just Because - Lloyd Price
I'm Blue (The Gong Gong Song) - The Ikettes
Twist and Shout - The Isley Brothers
Fingertips, Pt. 2 - Stevie Wonder
Please Mr. Postman - The Marvelettes
The Wah Watusi - The Orlons
You Beat Me to the Punch - Mary Wells
Baby, Baby, Baby - Sam Cooke
Tweedle Dee - LaVern Baker
Chains - The Cookies
The Loco-Motion - Little Eva
I Wish I Never Saw The Sunshine - The Ronettes
These Arms of Mine - Otis Redding
Daddy's Home - Chuck Jackson & Maxine Brown
Since I Met You Baby - Ivory Joe Hunter
You've Really Got a Hold on Me - The Miracles
The Great Pretender - The Platters
Please Send Me Someone to Love - Percy Mayfield
Reconsider Baby - Lowell Fulson
Green Onions - Booker T. & The MG's
My Babe (Single) - Little Walter
Kansas City - Wilbert Harrison
Shake, Rattle and Roll - Joe Turner
The Boy from New York City - The Ad Libs
Jimmy Mack - Martha and the Vandellas
Killer Joe - The Rocky Fellers
You're No Good (Single Version) - Dee Dee Warwick
The First Cut Is the Deepest - PP Arnold
Dedicated to the One I Love - The Shirelles
At Last - Etta James
Any Day Now (My Wild Beautiful Bird) - Chuck Jackson
(I'll Remember) In the Still of the Night - The Five Satins
Fool Fool Fool - The Clovers
A Lover's Question (LP Version) - Clyde McPhatter
Sh-Boom - The Chords
Farther up the Road - Bobby "Blue" Bland
I Am a Witness - Tommy Hunt
Rainbow '65, Pt. 2 - Gene Chandler


No comments: