Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March 18: The Little Stevie Wonder Show

I Call It Pretty Music But the Old People Call It the Blues (1964 / Live At The Fox Theatre, Detroit)
Fingertips, Pt. 2
Work Out Stevie, Work Out
Uptight (Everything's Alright)
Nothing's Too Good for My Baby
Hey Love
I Was Made to Love Her
I'm Wondering
Shoo-Be-Doo-Be-Doo-Da-Day
You Met Your Match
For Once in My Life
I Don't Know Why
My Cherie Amour
Yester-Me, Yester-You, Yesterday
Never Had a Dream Come True
Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours
We Can Work It Out
Sugar
Heaven Help Us All
Travellin' Man
If You Really Love Me
Never Dreamed You'd Leave in Summer
Keep on Running
Superstition
You Are the Sunshine of My Life
I Believe (When I Fall in Love It Will Be Forever)
Higher Ground
Living for the City
I Wish
Sir Duke
Isn't She Lovely
Master Blaster (Jammin')
Part-Time Lover

No comments: