Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Some songs that don't go together

  • Any Day Now (My Wild Beautiful Bird) - Chuck Jackson
  • I Am Controlled By Your Love - Helene Smith
  • Temptation Is Hard to Fight - George Mcgregor
  • I Don't Know Why I Love You - David Porter
  • I Believe to My Soul - Donny Hathaway
  • Let's Stay Together - Al Green
  • Ooh Child - The Five Stairsteps
  • I Say a Little Prayer - Aretha Franklin
  • At the Gate - Madame Edna Gallmon Cooke
  • I Don't Know - Ruth Brown
  • Wang Dang Doodle - Koko Taylor
  • My Man, He's a Lovin' Man (Live Version) - Ike & Tina Turner
  • I Want to Take You Higher - Sly & the Family Stone
  • Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours - Stevie Wonder
  • Saca Tu Mujer - Tito Puente & His Orchestra
  • Almokerkum Neber - Hirut Beqele
  • Gimme Little Sign - Brenton Wood
  • Distant Lover - Marvin Gaye

No comments: