Monday, April 23, 2012

Advice and Words of Warning on Love

  • What's Become Of The Broken Hearted - Jimmy Ruffin
  • I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Gladys Knight & The Pips
  • Tell Her I'm Not Home - Ike & Tina Turner
  • The Tracks of My Tears - The Miracles
  • I Wish I Never Saw The Sunshine - The Ronettes
  • Any Other Way - Jackie Shane
  • I Am a Witness - Tommy Hunt
  • We Find Him Guilty - Chuck Jackson & Maxine Brown
  • I Hear You Knocking - Smiley Lewis
  • Honey Hush - Big Joe Turner
  • Sick and Tired - Chris Kenner
  • A Fool for You - Ray Charles
  • I'd Rather Go Blind - Etta James
  • Precious Precious - Jackie Moore
  • Stop Half Loving These Women - Jimmy Lewis
  • I Don't Know Why I Love You - David Porter
  • (I Know) I'm Losing You - The Temptations
  • You Keep Me Hanging On - The Supremes
  • After Laughter (Comes Tears) - Wendy Rene
  • Am I a Good Man - Them Two
  • Darling Don't Come Back - Bobby Thomas & The Afros
  • Take Time to Know Her - Percy Sledge
  • Can't See You When I Want To - David Porter
  • Don't Leave Me This Way - Otis Redding
  • I Don't Want to Cry - Chuck Jackson
  • She Blew A Good Thing - The Poets

No comments: