Wednesday, August 3, 2011

For August 3. All Gospel

Working On a Building - The Swan Silvertones
God Is Not Dead - Albertina Walker & The Caravans & The New Covenant Baptist Combined Choirs
See Aunt Dinah - Bessie Jones & Group
Quietly - The Victory Chorale Ensemble
My God Is a Mighty Man - Anthony Butler
Lord, Lord You've Been So Good to Me - The Five Blind Boys of Mississippi
If I Could Hear My Mother Pray Again - Thomas A. Dorsey
Let Your Light Shine On Me - Blind Willy Johnson
Amen - The Soul Stirrers
Not a Word - The Utterbach Choir
Moses, Don't Get Lost - John Davis & Group
Christian's Automobile - The Dixie Hummingbirds
That's Enough, That's All I Need - 250 Voices & Barry Covington
I Shall Wear a Crown - Arizona Dranes
My Journey to the Sky - Sister Rosetta Tharpe
When Trouble Comes - Institutional Choir of the Church of God In Christ
This Train - Sister Rosetta Tharpe
Trouble So Hard - Various Artists - Document Records
Run to Jesus for Refuge - Charles Barnett
I'm His Child - Sister Ernestine Washington
Down Here Lord - Jesse Dixon & The Combined Choir Of The Omega Baptist Church
Give Me That Old Time Religion - Professor Johnson
He Didn't Have to Answer My Prayer - Maggie Bell & The New Hope Baptist Church Choir
My Time Done Come - The Golden Gate Jubilee Quartet
Wade In the Water - Charioteers
I'm Gonna Lay Down My Life for My Lord - Bessie Jones & Group
Prayer - The Garden State Choir
Rock In the Weary Land - Peter Davis & Group
God Moves On the Water - Blind Willie Johnson
Oh Happy Day - The Edwin Hawkins Singers
Millennial Reign - Shirley Caesar & The Shirley Caesar Singers
Amazing Grace - Mahalia Jackson
Save Thyself - First Tabernacle of Deliverance Choir
All the Right Reasons - The Jayhawks
John the Revelator - Belleville A Cappella Choir
Get Right Church - Rev. James Cleveland & The Voices of Tabernacle
Pray On My Child - The Staple Singers
Holy Ghost Is Here Right Now - Rev. Milton Brunson & The Thompson Community Choir
At the Gate - Madame Edna Gallmon Cooke
Peace in the Valley - Clara Ward & The Clara Ward Singers
Swing Low, Sweet Chariot - The Mighty Clouds of Joy
Shall We Gather at the River - Bishop Billy Robinson & The Garden Of Prayer Church Of God In Christ Choir

No comments: