Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A lot of instrumentals

I Got A Sure Thing - Ollie & The Nightingales
With A Little Help From My Friends - Arthur Lyman
I Hear A Symphony - Booker T. & The MG's
What's Going On - Marvin Gaye
Light My Fire - Young-Holt Unlimited
Ironside - Quincy Jones
Boys With Toys - Gap Mangione
Temptation Is Hard to Fight - George Mcgregor
I Am Controlled By Your Love - Helene Smith
After Laughter (Comes Tears) - Wendy Rene
Am I a Good Man - Them Two
I Can't Wait - Willy Mcdougal
I Don't Know - Ruth Brown
Take Five - Dave Brubeck
The "In" Crowd - The Ramsey Lewis Trio
Mrs. Robinson - Booker T. & The MGs
These Moments - The Expressions
Thunder Chicken - The Mighty Imperials
Turtle Walk - Sugarman Three
Yakuba - Whitefield Brothers
Jungle - the nitecats
Jaan Pahechan Ho - Mohd. Rafi, Manoj Kumar, Nanda
Yegelle Tezeta - Mulatu Astatke
Yekermo Sew - Mulatu Astatke
Eltsuhg Ibal Lasiti - The Daktaries
Doing It to Death - The J.B.'s & Fred Wesley
I Believe to My Soul - Donny Hathaway
You've Got A Friend - Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway
Ooh Child - The Five Stairsteps
When I Fall in Love - Stevie Wonder
The Dark End of the Street - Percy Sledge
Ballad of the Sad Young Men - Roberta Flack

No comments: