Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Little Funk, Disco, and Early Rap

Wah Wah Man - Young-Holt Unlimited
Super Freak - Rick James
I Believe to My Soul - Donny Hathaway
Let's Stay Together - Al Green
Didn't I - Darondo
Pusherman - Curtis Mayfield
James Brown Medley - The Apollo Commanders
Get Up Offa That Thing - James Brown
Dancing Machine - Jackson 5
Brick House - The Commodores
You Dropped a Bomb On Me - The Gap Band
Freak-A-Zoid - Midnight Star
The Bubble Bunch - Jimmy Spicer
The Message - Grandmaster Flash, Melle Mel & The Furious Five
The Adventures of Grandmaster Flash On the Wheels of Steel - Grandmaster Flash
Cooky Puss - Beastie Boys
Flashlight - Parliament
Let's Groove - Earth, Wind & Fire
Love Rollercoaster - Ohio Players
I'm Coming Out - Diana Ross
I'm Every Woman - Chaka Khan
T.S.O.P. (The Sound of Philadelphia) - MFSB
Hollywood Swinging - Kool & The Gang
The Memphis Train - Rufus Thomas
Got To Give It Up - Marvin Gaye
Superstition - Stevie Wonder

No comments: