Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Starting with Some Gospel

I'm His Child - Sister Ernestine Washington
My Journey to the Sky - Sister Rosetta Tharpe
My Time Done Come - The Golden Gate Jubilee Quartet
Not a Word - The Utterbach Choir
Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
I Feel the Earth Move - Carole King
Could You Be Loved - Bob Marley
Funky Kingston - Toots & the Maytals
Pomp and Pride - Toots & The Maytals
Reggae Merengue - Tommy McCook & The Supersonics
Aaj Mausam Bada Beimann Hai - Mohammed Rafi
I Found A Love - The Falcons & Band (Ohio Untouchables)
Ruby Baby - The Drifters
Just One Look - Doris Troy
How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You) - Marvin Gaye
This Old Heart of Mine (Is Weak for You) - The Isley Brothers
(Love Is Like a) Heat Wave - Martha and the Vandellas
Follow the Leader - Major Lance
Main Squeeze - Nate Evans
Summertime - Billy Stewart
Get Up I Feel Like Being Like A Sex Machine - James Brown
Sock It to 'Em Soul Brother - Bill Moss
Gotta Find Me a Lover - Erma Franklin
I Take What I Want - Sam & Dave
You Got Me Hummin' - Sam & Dave
But It's Alright - J.J. Jackson
The Spoiler - Eddie Purrel
Dancing in the Street - Martha and the Vandellas
Reach Out (I'll Be There) - The Mar-Keys
What Shall I Do - Billy Prophet
Sugar - Stevie Wonder
You Can't Hurry Love - The Supremes
Finger Poppin' - Ike & Tina Turner
Help Me Make Up My Mind - Joyce Jones
Oogum Boogum - Brenton Wood
Lovey Dovey - Otis & Carla
Somethings Got A Hold On Me - Etta James
Young And So Innocent - The Poets
Oh Dreamy Me - Dicky Williams

No comments: