Wednesday, April 28, 2010

An Overly Complicated Theme

What'll I Do For Satisfaction - Johnny Daye
Satisfaction - Otis Redding
Do It ('Til You're Satisfied) - B.T. Express
I Can't Be Satisfied - Muddy Waters
Respect - Aretha Franklin
Respect - The Notorious B.I.G.
Respect Yourself - The Staple Singers
Respect - Otis Redding
Honey Dove - Lee Fields & The Expressions
Honey - Erykah Badu
I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) - The Four Tops
My Honey And Me - The Emotions
The Honey Dripper - The Van-Dells
Soul Man - Sam & Dave
Soul Seranade - Aretha Franklin
Soul Meeting - Solomon Burke
Soul Jerk - Bobby Bennett
I'm the Lover Man - Little Jerry Williams
Distant Lover - Marvin Gaye
A Lover's Question - Clyde McPhatter
Gotta Find Me a Lover - Erma Franklin
I've Got a Woman - Ray Charles
Bad Woman - Frankie & The Damons
Do Right Woman, Do Right Man - Aretha Franklin
See Line Woman - Nina Simone
We Can Work It Out - Stevie Wonder
Working My Way Back to You - Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
Baby Workout - Jackie Wilson
It's Gonna Work Out Fine - Ike & Tina Turner
World Without Sunshine - Sandra & Philip
Good Day Sunshine - Roy Redmond
I Wish I Never Saw The Sunshine - The Ronettes
Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers
My Man, He's a Lovin' Man - Ike & Tina Turner & The Ikettes
Monkey Man - Toots & The Maytals
Sixty Minute Man - Billy Ward & The Dominoes
It's a Man's, Man's, Man's World - James Brown
Baby, Baby, Baby - Sam Cooke
Goodbye Baby (Baby Goodbye) - Solomon Burke
Gee Baby Gee - The Dixie Cups
Baby I Need Your Loving - The Four Tops

No comments: