Wednesday, February 10, 2010

One Slow-paced Hour

Because I have a headache, damnit.

I Put a Spell On You - Nina Simone
Reconsider Baby - Lowell Fulson
Trouble In Mind - Sister Rosetta Tharpe
Goodbye Baby (Baby Goodbye) - Solomon Burke
I'm Blue (The Gong Gong Song) - The Ikettes
Don't Come A-Knockin' - Mary Lee Whitney
I'd Rather Go Blind - Etta James
Take Time to Know Her - Percy Sledge
Do Right Woman, Do Right Man - Aretha Franklin
Heart Full of Love - The Invincibles
Honey Dove - Lee Fields & The Expressions
Didn't I - Darondo
Hey Love - Stevie Wonder
The Tracks of My Tears - The Miracles
Any Other Way - Jackie Shane
After Laughter (Comes Tears) - Wendy Rene
The First Cut Is the Deepest - PP Arnold
Change Gonna Come - Otis Redding
I Found A Love - Valentine Adams
Darling Don't Come Back - Bobby Thomas & The Afros

No comments: