Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Playlist for December2nd

Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye
Legs - Darondo
Walkin' The Dog - Rufus Thomas
My Baby Left Me - Elvis Presley
King Sized Papa - Julia Lee and Her Boyfriends
Let the Good Times Roll - Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five
My Man is a Mean Man - Sharon Jones and the Dap-kings (remix by DJ Spinna)
La Valla - Bronx River Parkway
Bosco's Blues - The Sugarman Three & Co. (remix by Bull Jun, featuring Large Professor
I Believe to my Soul - Donny Hathaway
Honey Dove - Lee Fields and the Expressions
Baby I love You - Aretha Franklin
A Fool in Love - Ike & Tina Turner
Bar-B-Q - Wendy Rene
Tight Skirt, Tight Sweater - Versatones
The Joint is Jumpin' - Fats Waller
I'm in the Mood for Ska - Unknown
Cherry oh Baby - Eric Donaldson
Pressure Drop - Toots & The Maytals
Hang on Sloopy - The Ramsay Lewis Trio
Yegelle Tezeta - Mulatu Astatke
Sweetback Losing His Cherry - Melvin VanPeebles
Super Bad, Pt. 1 - James Brown
Thank You - Sly and the Family Stone
Jungle Boogie - Kool & the Gang
Superfly - Curtis Mayfield
An Earthquake's Coming - Black Velvet
Precious, Precious - Jackie Moore
She Blew a Good Thing - The Poets
I'm Gonna Get You - The Dixie Cups
He Was Really Sayin' Somethin' - The Velvelettes
Soulful Strut - Young-Holt Unlimited
Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours - Stevie Wonder
Shake - Otis Redding
You Don't Know Like I Know - Sam & Dave
I Take What I Want - Sam & Dave
Pain in My Heart - Otis Redding
I Found a Love - Valentine Adams

No comments: