Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Playlist for April 29th

Super Freak Rick James
Let's Groove Earth, Wind & Fire
I'm Every Woman Chaka Khan
Get Down On It Kool & The Gang
Dancing Machine Jackson 5
Funky Worm Ohio Players
Dolemite Rudy Ray Moore and The Soul Rebellion Orchestra
Are You Man Enough Four Tops
Shake Your Groove Thing Peaches & Herb
Brick House The Commodores
Pusherman Curtis Mayfield
When I Fall in Love Stevie Wonder
Proud Mary Ike & Tina Turner
Tell Mama Etta James
I'm So Glad You're Mine Timothy McNealy
Easy, Easy, Easy Timothy McNealy
Hot Dawgit Ramsey Lewis
Intergalactic Love Song The Diddys
Distant Lover Marvin Gaye
Ain't No Sunshine Bill Withers
Sunday and Sister Jones Roberta Flack
I Believe to My Soul Donny Hathaway
It's Your Thing The Isley Brothers
Do It ('Til You're Satisfied) B.T. Express
Hollywood Swinging Kool & The Gang
Keep on Truckin' (Pt. 1) Eddie Kendricks
If You Don't Give a Doggone About It James Brown
Movin' On Ray Camacho
Love Machine (Pt. 1) Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
Upside Down Diana Ross
How I Got Over Darondo

No comments: