Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Playlist for February 4th

Happiness Is Just Around the Bend - The Main Ingredient
Disco Lady - Johnnie Taylor
Brick House - The Commodores
War - Edwin Starr
Dolemite - Rudy Ray Moore and The Soul Rebellion Orchestra
I Just Want to Celebrate - Rare Earth
Express - B.T. Express
Get Up Offa That Thing - James Brown
I'll Take You There - The Staple Singers
Cruisin' - Smokey Robinson
I Like It - DeBarge
Let It Whip - Dazz Band
Somebody's Watching Me (Single Version) - Rockwell
The Bubble Bunch (Original Jellybean 12" Mix) - Jimmy Spicer
In My House (12 Inch Mix) - Mary Jane Girls
Walking Into Sunshine (Original Larry Levan 12" Mix) - Central Line
September - Earth Wind & Fire
I'm Coming Out - Diana Ross
Don't Leave Me This Way - Thelma Houston
Dancing Machine - Jackson 5
Super Freak - Rick James
Let's Get It on (Single) - Marvin Gaye
Me and Mrs. Jones - Billy Paul
Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe - Barry White
I Wish (Single Edit) - Stevie Wonder
Lady Marmalade - Patti LaBelle
Theme From Shaft - Isaac Hayes
Superfly - Curtis Mayfield
Keep on Truckin' (Pt. 1) - Eddie Kendricks

No comments: