Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Playlist for January 7th

Get Up Offa That Thing - James Brown
If You Don't Give a Doggone About It - James Brown
My Momma and My Poppa - Darondo
So Glad - The Evil D's
Pride and Joy - Marvin Gaye
Easy, Easy, Easy - Timothy McNealy
I Say a Little Prayer - Aretha Franklin
Be My Baby - The Ronettes
Back to Black - Amy Winehouse
Honey Dove - Lee Fields & The Expressions
Let's Stay Together - Al Green
I'm Gonna Make You Love Me - The Temptations and Diana Ross & The Supremes
Open the Door to Your Heart (Single/LP Version) - Darrell Banks
Shop Around - The Miracles
Dancing in the Street - Martha and the Vandellas
When the Boy's Happy (The Girl's Happy, Too) - The Chiffons
'Cause I Love You - Carla & Rufus
I've Got a Woman (Single) - Ray Charles
Make The Road By Walking - Menahan Street Band
My Man Is a Mean Man (DJ Spinna Remix) - Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings
Heavy Soup - Cornershop
Sugar - Stevie Wonder
Love Man - Otis Redding
If I Can't Have You - Etta James & Harvey Fuqua
Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye
I Wish I Never Saw The Sunshine - The Ronettes
Anyone Who Had a Heart - Dionne Warwick
Behind the Blue Curtains - El Michels Affair
Boys With Toys - Gap Mangione
Deixa Pra La - Bronx River Parkway
Fever - Peggy Lee
(Don't Worry) If There's a Hell Below We're All Going to Go (Single Edit) - Curtis Mayfield
Knock On Wood - Eddie Floyd
Ain't That Nice - The Dixie Cups
Can't There Be Love - Pilooski
Budos Rising - The Budos Band
Are You Man Enough - Four Tops
I'm Movin On (Rerecording) - Ike & Tina Turner

No comments: